PARKING WITH A BICYCLE
On Rävala Street there is smart and secure parking Bikeep where you don´t need to use your personal bicycle lock. Parking is for free.
Public transport is a very convenient way to come to Alexela Concert Hall, with stops named Estonia being in the near vicinity of Solaris Centre.
- Buses No 3, 15, 16, 17, 17A, 54, 67, 68
- Minibuses No 177, 207, 208, 214, 215, 219, 224, 227, 242, 242A, 243A, 254, 259, 260, 260K, 262
The public transport time schedule is available at http://soiduplaan.tallinn.ee
Visitors of the Alexela Concert Hall can leave their cars in the parking garage below Solaris Centre.
Parking costs 1 €* / 30 min (by 30-minute increments)
* There are two options to get the discounted price:
- Mark the parking ticket* on the ground floor of the concert hall. Please note that you can only mark your ticket once, otherwise the discount will be invalid.
- Parking without discount costs 4€/1 h ; 20€/24 h. Price per day 20 € (or 10 € for Solaris Center customer *) is valid only for sequential parking, ie if parked for 5h, the parking price is 20 € and the price does not exceed 24h.
- There are 237 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
- Entry to and exit from the parking garage is located on Sakala Street.
- Parking can be paid for in cash or by bank card using a payment terminal.
- After the payment you have 15 minutes to leave the garage.
- There are 233 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
- There is a license plate recognition system installed at the exit. This means that if your ticket is paid, the gate opens automatically. You don’t have to use your ticket at all – just drive outside!
In 5 minutes walking distance from Alexela Concert Hall is Rävala parking garage.
- Parking costs 1,2 € / 30 min (by 30-minute increments). Nightly rate from 9 in the evening until 9 in the morning is 0,3 € / h.
- Entry to and exit from the parking garage is located on Rävala Sreet and Kuke Street.
- There are 600 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
Parking in Solaris and Rävala parking houses is managed by Europark Estonia OÜ.
For further information please call +372 66 10 223 or visit www.europark.ee.
Europark parking lots in the vicinity of Alexela Concert Hall:
- Rävala Parkimismaja
- EP3 Kuke 7/8
- EP4 Lembitu 4
- EP8 Sakala 14a
- EP11 Maakri 34/30
- EP23 Rävala pst T11
- EP47 Estonia pst 7a
- EP56 Rävala pst 8
- EP67 Estonia pst 17
- EP77 Sakala 16a
- EP81 Tartu mnt 1
- EP100 Estonia pst 15
- EP65 Rävala pst T14
- EP160 Estonia pst 1/3
Pick-Up & Drop-Off points for busses
Groups that visit Alexela Concert Hall can use two marked bus stops for pick-up and drop-off purpose on the corner of Rävala and Krooni Street (see illustrative picture on the left).
General terms and conditions for parking in Tallinn are available at www.tallinn.ee/parkimine