Alexela Concert Hall has made special efforts to welcome visitors with a disability.
- Wheelchair places are in the dress circle behind the seat row. The places are accessible by the elevator.
- The concert hall can be accessed in two ways:
- by car: the underground car park has signs pointing to the Concert Hall and to designated parking spaces for the disabled. The elevator takes you to the ground floor, where there are the cloakroom and the Lobby Bar;
- by entering the Concert Hall from Rävala Street. Upon a prior arrangement, there is a person waiting for you to help you find your way.
- Those in need of assistance upon arrival are kindly asked to contact us by calling +372 61 55 113 at least one business day in advance.
We welcome You!