General terms and conditions of placing an order
- You can place an order if you have tickets to an event on the same day.
- An order can be placed up to one business day before the event.
- Your order will be considered as placed when you send a payment order confirming the payment to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a confirmation with your table number.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Orders for 10 and more people are kindly asked to be sent three days before the event to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Changes in already placed orders are accepted only if possible and after a previous written arrangement.
- If the event is cancelled and the visitor refuses replacement tickets, their advance payment will be returned on the basis of an application. The application must be filed within five business days as of the day of the cancelled event by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Later claims will not be considered.
NB! The management of the concert hall is not responsible for any problems related to the content or organisation of events (incl. changes, cancellation, ill success, dissemination of misleading information, etc). The responsible entity is the event organiser.
The management’s working hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00
Telephone: +372 61 55 113